Frequently Asked Questions


What do I need to do if my child is sick?


What do I need to do if I am not able to collect my child as usual?


Can I take my child on holiday during term time?


Can I opt my child out of any part of the curriculum?


How can I find out if the school is open during bad weather?


Who do I speak to if I have concerns about my child's progress?


The best person for you to speak to is the child's class teacher. Open communication between home and the class teacher always has a positive impact. If you have any further concerns, you may wish to make an appointment to see a member of the Senior Leadership Team - Ms Brown (Head Teacher), Ms Aslam (Deputy Head Teacher) or Mr Ramduth (inclusion Leader).


What should I do if I think my child has special educational needs?


What should I do if I think my child is being bullied?

© 2015 by Godwin Junior School, Cranmer Road, Forest Gate, London, E7 0JW

Tel: 020 8534 7601   |   Fax: 020 8534 3592   |   Email:

  • Twitter Classic